Sunday, May 17, 2020

reunion



This picture shows a reunion of some kind in Council Bluffs, I believe, where James Walker Leverett (center, middle, bearded) lived before he died. I am not sure who the other people in the picture are, but I intend to find out. I am also not sure where I found the picture, as I posted it on Facebook a few years ago (and remembered that, and retrieved it) - I am unhappy that I apparently cut out a few people that I am now interested in. I do know, however, that I never threw it away; it's around somewhere, and it can be found and used, I'm sure, before it's over.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting that picture. James Walker Leverett is my great-great grandfather and the resemblance to my dad is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete

Minden, Iowa

Today would have been my dad's birthday; James Leverett Jr. would have been 95, but died a few years ago. He was a prolific photographer...